Saturday, April 20, 2013

Burn baby burn

Day 20 WEGO Health....It’s the worst. That feeling when nothing seems to be going right for you and you’re not sure when things will turn around. The dreaded, burnout.
What does it feel like? What are your burnout triggers?
Burn baby burn

 I thought about this and while I feel like things burn me I don't let them burn me out. I make them burn me up, they increase my mission to raise awareness, promote early detection, honor my warriors who have lost their battle and really help those battling. The burn is to light my fire!!!

Every time I turn another warrior takes wings. The beauty of this is that I have made some amazing friends, the sad is that with that comes losing them. Every time one takes flight it burns my heart and makes my fight more intense!

I feel like every time I go to the friggin doctors something else comes up. I feel like I cross one bridge and another is right there. I got to tell you that I really hate bridges, HATE them. But you know what they say you have to burn some brides to light the way. So with every bridge I cross I feel like it's lighting my way to the healing.

The key to all this is to not let that burnout take you out. Have it ignite the fire inside you to light way to healing! Together we can light the world on fire. 

Wow you got to admit this was an enlightening post, blahahahahahahahaha. Oh my pun kills me. 

1 comment:

  1. You know, my grandmother died from breast cancer and so in her honor, as a filmmaker, I wrote a script that I want to make a film on. The film is called "I'm Gonna Love You Through It." It's about love, support and surviving breast cancer, however we're raising funds for the film to be made, with a portion of the proceeds received from the fund going to the Susan G Komen breast cancer foundation. So I'm asking, pleading with you to please donate to have this film to be made, there are TERRIFIC perks for those who do donate to this project and donations start as low as $10. If you can donate, the link is below. Please help this project to be made so that it can be an inspiration to those with cancer everywhere. Thanks.


    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-m-gonna-love-you-through-it?show_todos=true

    ReplyDelete