Join us on December 22 for 1-3pm at the Towne Center Community room located in back of Target, as we make cards or posters for the cancer patients at the areas radiology and oncology centers. Stupid dumb breast cancer would love to have enough for all the centers. This event is for children in first grade and up. The older children will pair up with the younger ones to help with the writing. Parents must stay!!! We will have hot cocoa and cookies. This event is a great way to show the children that there are people battling for their life even during the holidays. I will be taking donations of poster boards, paper, stickers, hot cups, napkin, hot cocoa, and packages cookies before the event so please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org . This is an open house event, you do not need to be here for 2 hours, stop in make a card and get on with the hustle of the day. .
- Doctor appointments and junk
- My journey through the lumps....in pictures
- Laughing the boobs off in pictures
- Brace yourself, it's the Bride of Frankenstein
- Events: mark your calendars
- Reasons I hate stupid dumb breast cancer
- CURE OR BUST 2013
- A Special Thanks to ........
- Michelle DaRin auction original piece
- Mammos and wigs and support OH MY
- WARRIOR WELLNESS
- You read the blog, now get the shirt!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
|Cousin and gal pal, LOL|
|So there is this girl I love...|
|Shot boy and shot girl|
|"I never get a pic of you guys doing a shot"|
If you did not know, I LOVE a party. The bigger the better, the louder the funner (I put that in for Tom he loves my spelling) and the more the merrier. We love to throw a “Kick off the Holidays” party every year; next year will be 10 years! This year the party held so much meaning. Yes, everyone was happy I am doing well, they were all there to raise a glass to celebrate life, almost everyone had a splash of pink on and they all loved the shots (almost 300, is that wrong??), But for me it was about so much more. I kept looking around at the people that helped in so many ways and could not help to get misty eyed; I was not going to cry because I was the princess of the party!!! I watched as my family and friends danced around to some loud music, they ate the food I made (ok I did buy some of that shit but hey I have cancer!!), they begrudgingly took the shots that I pushed on them, but what they did most was SMILE!! My house was filled with so much positive energy I can still feel the love. There were so many funny, happy, crazy moments I keep reflecting and cracking up.
|Sister in laws, friends too|
|Best shoes, well except mine:)|
|I do not think Bill Cosby intended pudding to be in a shot!|
|OK SERIOUSLY a TRADITION|
|Seriously Margret are you sure he is of age?|
|Much easier without the cookies!|
|You can dance....for inspiration!!|
· Nothing like the minister’s wife YELLING “HEY HONEY FEEL HER BOOBS THEY ARE FREEZING!!!” I wonder if his sermon had that in it???
· The night was complete with my sister doing a shot (or 2), which she NEVER does!
· My brother insisting all he ate was shrimp and “that spinach thing, was anyone near the table while he ate and ate and ate, LOL!
· My girl Karen and her husband getting down, DAMN Nat I did not know you had those moves!
· My husband’s SHOES!!! Even he sparkled.
· My son Ben telling me “Mom really you should have made pink Jell-O shots:, he is right, next time Elana!!!
· Having 2 great seniors as DD and making them stay up past their bedtime
· A sweet friend who will remain nameless dropping her coffee mug then stepping back and busting her ass on the floor, sorry I laughed first, hope you are ok?! BLAHAHAH
· My cousin Tom wearing his food and drink, stay classy kid.
· Ted and his argyle socks
· Rosie taking home the leftovers from her Barbie drink
· Look at these drinks that someone left FULL, this is alcohol abuse right Brent? “RIGHT!” Kristin “where is my drink?” OOOPPSSSS
· Tracy can you say CHEESE!!!!
· Rosie and Tom when it’s almost 3am and you are STILL here. Just sleep over!!!
· As always my shot girl and now my shot boy, LOVE them!
|my daddy o and G-Deb|
|My Bro and his lady|
|2 of my Favorite peeps|
|A lot of love...for Nikki's leg|
|Aaron where is the ice?|
|Jason and his duck face!|
|And you are???|
|I swear no more shots|
|Chin there is something on your shirt right Jill?|
|God daughter god mother combo|
|East meets north|
It was an amazing night and I had so much fun. But I will not lie, I am STILL tired. This is my month for celebrating and getting my head in the game for January, where Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer will be beat down again.