|Cousin and gal pal, LOL|
|So there is this girl I love...|
|Shot boy and shot girl|
|"I never get a pic of you guys doing a shot"|
If you did not know, I LOVE a party. The bigger the better, the louder the funner (I put that in for Tom he loves my spelling) and the more the merrier. We love to throw a “Kick off the Holidays” party every year; next year will be 10 years! This year the party held so much meaning. Yes, everyone was happy I am doing well, they were all there to raise a glass to celebrate life, almost everyone had a splash of pink on and they all loved the shots (almost 300, is that wrong??), But for me it was about so much more. I kept looking around at the people that helped in so many ways and could not help to get misty eyed; I was not going to cry because I was the princess of the party!!! I watched as my family and friends danced around to some loud music, they ate the food I made (ok I did buy some of that shit but hey I have cancer!!), they begrudgingly took the shots that I pushed on them, but what they did most was SMILE!! My house was filled with so much positive energy I can still feel the love. There were so many funny, happy, crazy moments I keep reflecting and cracking up.
|Sister in laws, friends too|
|Best shoes, well except mine:)|
|I do not think Bill Cosby intended pudding to be in a shot!|
|OK SERIOUSLY a TRADITION|
|Seriously Margret are you sure he is of age?|
|Much easier without the cookies!|
|You can dance....for inspiration!!|
· Nothing like the minister’s wife YELLING “HEY HONEY FEEL HER BOOBS THEY ARE FREEZING!!!” I wonder if his sermon had that in it???
· The night was complete with my sister doing a shot (or 2), which she NEVER does!
· My brother insisting all he ate was shrimp and “that spinach thing, was anyone near the table while he ate and ate and ate, LOL!
· My girl Karen and her husband getting down, DAMN Nat I did not know you had those moves!
· My husband’s SHOES!!! Even he sparkled.
· My son Ben telling me “Mom really you should have made pink Jell-O shots:, he is right, next time Elana!!!
· Having 2 great seniors as DD and making them stay up past their bedtime
· A sweet friend who will remain nameless dropping her coffee mug then stepping back and busting her ass on the floor, sorry I laughed first, hope you are ok?! BLAHAHAH
· My cousin Tom wearing his food and drink, stay classy kid.
· Ted and his argyle socks
· Rosie taking home the leftovers from her Barbie drink
· Look at these drinks that someone left FULL, this is alcohol abuse right Brent? “RIGHT!” Kristin “where is my drink?” OOOPPSSSS
· Tracy can you say CHEESE!!!!
· Rosie and Tom when it’s almost 3am and you are STILL here. Just sleep over!!!
· As always my shot girl and now my shot boy, LOVE them!
|my daddy o and G-Deb|
|My Bro and his lady|
|2 of my Favorite peeps|
|A lot of love...for Nikki's leg|
|Aaron where is the ice?|
|Jason and his duck face!|
|And you are???|
|I swear no more shots|
|Chin there is something on your shirt right Jill?|
|God daughter god mother combo|
|East meets north|
It was an amazing night and I had so much fun. But I will not lie, I am STILL tired. This is my month for celebrating and getting my head in the game for January, where Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer will be beat down again.