- Doctor appointments and junk
- My journey through the lumps....in pictures
- Laughing the boobs off in pictures
- Brace yourself, it's the Bride of Frankenstein
- Events: mark your calendars
- Reasons I hate stupid dumb breast cancer
- CURE OR BUST 2013
- A Special Thanks to ........
- Michelle DaRin auction Badass piece
- Mammos and wigs and support OH MY
- WARRIOR WELLNESS
- You read the blog, now get the shirt!
- Bravery Bags
Friday, June 15, 2012
Monday is MRI day, what a great way to spend my morning. I am so lucky because a good friend's sweet hubby is a radiologist at St. Joe's imaging and he will be reading my report. My girl MC will then translate it to me, I swear all this makes me feel a little like a dumb butt (Julian's favorite word). I will use every resource I have!!
Technology is so fabulous! I will be spending more time on the phone than I want. So this way you can be in my business without being in my face about it. After appointments and surgeries I will post what the news is. Thanks so much for your love, support and JOKES!!! Most of you know my humor and know that will get me through this. I am hoping to not offend anyone here but if I do deal with it. After all I do have stupid dumb breast cancer!!!