Join us on December 22 for 1-3pm at the Towne Center Community room located in back of Target, as we make cards or posters for the cancer patients at the areas radiology and oncology centers. Stupid dumb breast cancer would love to have enough for all the centers. This event is for children in first grade and up. The older children will pair up with the younger ones to help with the writing. Parents must stay!!! We will have hot cocoa and cookies. This event is a great way to show the children that there are people battling for their life even during the holidays. I will be taking donations of poster boards, paper, stickers, hot cups, napkin, hot cocoa, and packages cookies before the event so please contact me email@example.com . This is an open house event, you do not need to be here for 2 hours, stop in make a card and get on with the hustle of the day. .
- Doctor appointments and junk
- My journey through the lumps....in pictures
- Laughing the boobs off in pictures
- Brace yourself, it's the Bride of Frankenstein
- Events: mark your calendars
- Reasons I hate stupid dumb breast cancer
- CURE OR BUST 2013
- A Special Thanks to ........
- Michelle DaRin auction Badass piece
- Mammos and wigs and support OH MY
- WARRIOR WELLNESS
- You read the blog, now get the shirt!
- Bravery Bags