Friday, April 26, 2013

Shut up and squat


one_workout_away_from_a_good_mood
WEGO health Day 26 ….What’s a day that you wish you could have used a pain-free pass (either in the future or the past)?  How would being pain or worry-free impact that day

One day, just one?? Ugh I am such a greedy girl! I want every day physical pain free,  I like being a pain in the ass. I think I will skip the emotional pain that takes way too much therapy!!

I haven’t had a day were I could pin point. It seems like every surgery brought some intense pain but I fought through that. I can however scream about my work outs. I want to do box jumps, thanks to my hysterectomy they suck and not in a good way. It is physically hard to jump up, all those muscles need to be retaught. I want to do pushups, you know the real deal not pansy ones!! But  find it physically difficult to do them badass. If only the pain would go away then. Or when I want to do a full burpee, I do love a burpee. It would be just great to actually work out like the old days, remember those MC? Where the boys in the yard would watch us? Not cause we are so hot but because they are so impressed with what we were doing. Do not tell me I will get there, I get that part. Accepting it is the hard part. I hate waiting and I hate losing that UMPH!  Where do you think I learned to keep that tiara so steady?? It isn’t easy to squat, pushup, or do jumping jacks with that thing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment