Saturday, April 27, 2013

HAHAHAHA nice try, but I WON


ammag0005
WEGO HEALTH Day 27 If you wrote a book about your life, your community, your condition, or your Health Activism – what would you title it? Come up with 5 working titles for these books about your life. See if you can focus on a different aspect of your life for each title and even include a quick synopsis of the book if you have time. Then maybe get to work writing the whole thing someday!
“BLAHAHAAHAH nice try but I won”. This book would be all about how I caught that dirty cancer early and won. What it was like to have the satisfaction to kick cancer to the curb. It would be about how self breast checks and mammo with doctor follows ups are the key to early detection.
ACureOrBust - 085
“Oh no you didn’t”. This would be about how I can not believe that cancer had the idea it could mess with me. About how I have battled a lot in my life but I am still standing. Cancer hit like a bitch and I am a city girl so I fight back with a vengeance.

“Mia Familiga” would purely be about how hard my family fought with me. How they helped, cried (only when allowed) and laughed. More importantly they got tattoos and feed me yummy Sunday dinners. It would be about my friends who are really my sisters and how they are what got me through this.
SDBC-3 inch
“Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer” would be all about the money my events have raised. It would focus on my Bravery Bags with Jill and how we want to really help those battling cancer.
lumps0302
“Ding Dong the witch is dead” would be written by my Anthony. He is a great writer and I just know will write my bio some day. He is also the one who is just like me so I know this will be filled with humor. He loves SDBC and all it stands for so I know will focus on that. I also know he will take credit for it all. He will leave his siblings out and make me out to be a witch not a princess. And for that I will haunt his ass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment