Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Pink Stiletto



I thought in my head (yes it is so frightening up there), let's take these images and have a fund raiser with them. BAMMMM done! Now let's sell tickets, really DONE. Sponsors and donors DAAA DAAA DINNNGGG DONG we have a winner, this event could not have happened without their generosity. I picked up the logo board and pamphlets from Usherwood, they did an amazing job. Mike's TV & Appliances is letting us use a flat screen TV for the slideshow, hope we don't break it! I covered media, did I miss a publication??? I tried New York Times but I was too "edgy" for them:). I can not thank ALL the businesses that have helped and supported Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer enough, they have given me HOPE. Please frequent all these business as a thank you. So now, we are finalizing the last few details, mainly my pedicure later today with some fabulous women!

There will be room at Pascale's so please come down ready to fill the restaurant with positive energy. I hope that those who have never been come back to this restaurant and see truly how fantastic it is! Keep in mind it is a cash bar, may I recommend the Pink Stiletto? It is amazing! There will be very light appetizers, the focus is not food, but the fund raising and the images. The restaurant is NOT open Sundays, so after you leave the open house (4pm-7pm) head to the various local restaurants. Papa Gallos, Carrabbas, Bone Fish, or Mulliagn's a variety of places to make everyone happy. Doesn't Fayetteville have it all?!!

Tickets, get your tickets....at the door. If you purchased tickets and did not get them they are at the door. There is a list of people who bought advance sale and the bouncers will be there to help. NOW keep in mind they are not professionals so there maybe so kinks. Everything will work out just please address them with respect and kindness. If you do not have a ticket they are $15 at the door. The bouncers at the door or the t-shirt sale girls will be able to take your donations, too. I am not Ticketmaster so I am apologizing for any mistakes that were made. There will be black t-shirts on sale in the back of Pascale's, these will NOT be made again. Ward Sales on Fayette rushed the order, see them for all your t-shirt printing they are AWESOME! There will be some white ones as well and all shirts are $15.

PARKING!!! Now focus here people, is that there are plenty of spots. You can use the various spots on the street but please you common sense and DO NOT DOUBLE PARK!! I feel silly saying that, but I have been warned. The fantastic owners of Decker's Wine & Spirits said we may use their lot. Miracle's Hair Studio has offered their lot, too, they are simply wonderful! Pascale's Bakehouse has a lot, too, they have an awesome lunch menu, so stop back in there. As long as Fred Astaire's lot is paved we can use that one, too CHA CHA CHA. Do not forget about the Canal Landing and the Town Offices. No little league so those are up for grabs. There are a few handicap spots, if you require more, please let the bouncers know.

I hope that covers the "issues" that may arise. I have learned a lot through this event, a LOT. I have learned that in a community there are lots of people that want to support you and are proud to do so. The local businesses have truly out done themselves in donations, support and sponsorship. This event has been made easier because of their generosity. This is a great community that is helping and supporting one of their own. I have had businesses help just to help, because they had a loved one with stupid dumb breast cancer or because you never know. THANKS to them and you for being part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment