Saturday, April 13, 2013

SDBC



ammag0013
Write a health acrostic for your condition, hashtag, or username! (acrostic = a poem where every letter of a word serves as the first letter of a word or phrase i.e. DOG = Digs Others’ Gardens)
Seriously WEGO??! LOL


Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer
Sometimes
Terrifying things happen.
Understand that 
People are 
In your corner.
Don’t stop believing.
Dare yourself to be
Unstoppable.
Make
Bullets of your
Breasts.
Remember
Everyone has a different
Attitude and 
Shoes!
Times will be
Crazy but use
Anything to make you smile.
Notice how
Cancer doesn’t
Ever take away the 
Real YOU!
 This poem was written with the help of my 10 year old son who is working on poems at school and my 4th grade teacher husband (who loves this stuff)






















6 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Lucia and I was wondering if you could take this survey for my high school science project? It's completely confidential and it would really help me. Thanks!
    http://www.surveytool.com/s/SA4FC0F46D

    ReplyDelete