Monday, April 8, 2013

DeSkunking


baby-skunk%20(27)
BLAHAHAAH I got the power
WEGO Health Day 8 challenge…..If your health condition (or the health condition of a loved one!) was  an animal, what would it be? Is it a real animal or make believe? Seriously?? Animal? Well even though it is 6:30am and I am a mother of 4 I feel like I need to smoke a joint in order to complete this mission. I guess I will settle for an espresso. I was thinking a one-eyed, one horn, flying purple people eater because It eats people but I really love the color purple. Maybe a zombie? A leach would work too. Ugh this is hard, damn you WEGO! WAIT, great Scott I have got it (who the hell is Scott?)! I think that cancer would be a skunk, cause it stinks! One might think a skunk is soft and cute until it unleashes it stench. You have all those cancer cells inside you and on the outside you look fine but inside is stinking up the body! Hence the wonderful phrase “You don’t look sick”. It takes a lot of work to get that skunk smell out of whatever it attacked, have you ever tried getting that smell out of well anything?? You think the first round of the crazy concoction  worked then about an hour later the smell hits you and it is back to mixing a remedy. Much like cancer you think that you are getting that crap out of you then you get sprayed again. It takes energy, determination and treatments to get deskunked. I wonder if the home remedy would work on cancer? Now there is a study! It even calls for latex gloves, is anyone allergic to latex?
  • 1 quart (or liter) of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, H2O2.
    Use fresh (unopened) hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Hydrogen peroxide eventually turns into water (H2O).
  • 1/4 cup (50 ml.) of Baking Soda
  • 1 teaspoon (5 ml.) of Liquid Soap
  • 1 pair of plastic or latex gloves



No comments:

Post a Comment