Saturday, January 26, 2013

The delivery of the demon


R73C9499
Never let them dull your sparkle

This is going to be super brief but I feel bad that my friends who are not on FB or IG haven't heard from me. Please excuse any sentences that make no sense. The delivery of Rosemary’s baby went all according to plan. The hospital staff was so excited to see me. They thought it would be best if they didn't put anyone in the bed next to me, for their saftey. You got to watch those nurses they kept trying to steal my shoes. I played good girl from the most part! I wore my sparkliest shoes (thanks sissy) because, shit, they took a lot out. Not that it weighed much, robbed again!! I am having an allergic reaction to something and my face and eyes are currently swollen. I guess birthing the demons takes a lot out of a girl. I will blog more soon. But for now I am resting, watching Teen Mom and Honey Boo Boo. Anyone that knows me knows this is a HUGE challenge to stay in bed.

 In the words of a nurse “they took your box not your playpen”, love that my nurses really get me…… It took me about 30 minutes to write just that.

R73C9509
They only let me stand up in them and honestly that is all I could do.
R73C9439
The damn demon
R73C9470
My dad trying so hard but I am his baby princess

No comments:

Post a Comment