Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This is my journey


I will share my thoughts, feelings, and distinctly unconventional approach to breast cancer in a slide show presentation of photos documenting my battle with the disease. Directed toward young women, older teens, cancer survivors, and their loved ones, the presentation seeks to enlighten and inspire the audience and demystify the processes and procedures related to treatment. This is My Journey is another in a growing number of Stupid Dumb Breast Cancer events designed to promote early detection, encourage advocacy, and generate an honest and straightforward conversation that continues long after the “official” Breast Cancer Awareness Month has ended.

Please join me at Fayettevile Free Library for my story. The doors will open at 7pm and I will begin to talk at 7:30pm. I am looking forward to this "friendraiser". The library seats 150 people so please arrive on time. This is just another confirmation to the community support. Some of the photos will be on display in the lirbray for the month of December, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment