I am NOT sick so how can this be true??? I feel absoulty fantastic and am looking forward to my work out today, going to Target, and being with my extended family tonight celebrating my cousin's birthday (stay away from the baseball game tonight we are "that family"). If I was SICK I wouldn't be doing those things. People who have cancer are not sick because cancer does not make you feel sick. It is the surgeries, chemo, radiation that makes them (or I guess me, WTF!) feel like crap. I do not want this stupid dumb breast cancer but I am stuck with it so I have to deal. Well, guess what.....I am not taking it sitting down. I am taking it by working out, eating healthy, being around my family and friends because those things are making me stronger and get me ready for the fight. I am from the North Side (not to be confused with North Syracuse) and truthfully have been in a few fights, so I got this. Please do not treat me like I am "SICK" treat me like the fighter I am who got stuck with stupid dumb breast cancer. Bring me positive vibes, healthy food, a cocktail Cafe Patron on ice please and your lovin' support (the ocasional gift is acceptable too). Then every little thing will be all right.
That felt great to get off my chest now I just need to get rid of these 2 cancer filled boobs and I will be GOOD TO GO! In the words of our friend "You're fine, just walk it off"!
- Doctor appointments and junk
- My journey through the lumps....in pictures
- Laughing the boobs off in pictures
- Brace yourself, it's the Bride of Frankenstein
- Events: mark your calendars
- Reasons I hate stupid dumb breast cancer
- CURE OR BUST 2013
- A Special Thanks to ........
- Michelle DaRin auction Badass piece
- Mammos and wigs and support OH MY
- WARRIOR WELLNESS
- You read the blog, now get the shirt!
- Bravery Bags