Sunday, August 5, 2012

Good times

We are enjoying the sunshine weather has been amazing, picking blueberries Tommy made a killer blueberry pie last night, drinking Cape Cod beer filled 4 growlers on friday and I think they have to go back, doing jello shots Patron and lime jello YUM, yelling at each other come on we are Italian it is like talking, Megan caught a big ass fish that Tommy cooked up to perfect, visiting with friends who are 16 and are almost 6 feet tall, had a pedi by Salon da sloppy MG, and eating a lot I may need an intervention when I get home! Looking forward to another fanfrakingtastic day on the beach. For all you grammar correcting fools that want to correct me, I know that was a run on sentence but it was just how I want it and I am currently recovering from kicking stupid dumb breast cancer's ass and I can have my way so bite it!


  1. Glad you sound back to normal!! Haha. You look awesome, enjoy the week! Can't wait to see you in person. Love, Lin

  2. Yay! Glad u guys are having a fabulous time...enjoy it! xoxo

  3. And you're in a bathing suit to boot!!! That's an accomplishment in itself!! Rock on sista!! Loved having Toby as my sleep buddy for a couple days!! He is the sweetest boy!! I almost took him home with me, but I knew he'd miss his boys!!