Monday, April 29, 2013

Go into the light children…..


2462974766481083_ojfZc7ks_c
WEGO DAY 29…We all know Health Activists are awesome. Share three things you love about yourself, things you’re great at, or just want to share. Don’t undercut or signpost!

Funny that this is the post for today when I am in a funk. I have battled the beast of depression for years and sometimes that dark ugly thoughts pop in even during the happiest or best of days. You need to find some light wherever it maybe and sometimes when you are depressed that seems impossible. The fact that I am in an UGH mood about myself and have to write about what I love will be a true challenge and my have some serious sarcastic under tones.
I do love the fact I can fake a good mood. Well, at least to my outer circle the inside people know me all to well. But for the most part I can go about the day very chipper on the outside. Makes you wonder what else I can fake!
If you do not want to know my opinion do not ask. I will tell you how it is whether it is what you want to hear or not. I have lost some people over this but I won’t budge on that. Keep in mind it is just my opinion so if you do not like it do not listen. My filter button was wobbly before then stupid dumb breast cancer broke that button right off. I have often said “Crap did I say that out loud” because I let those thoughts in my head out. Scary place up there.
I have the ability to seek help. I know when I am in a dark and scary place or am feeling overloaded I need to seek professional help. Luckily for me I have a line of therapist to choose from. Time to go lay on the couch and talk it out.
Look the reality is that even a princess has some issues to iron out. It takes some work to keep that tiara shinny. But when it is said and done I do like my faking, broken filter, messed up self! Sometimes I even love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment