Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thursday on Bridge Street....

Make sure you tune in to Bridge Street this Thursday as Kaylea and Chris have stupid dumb breast cancer as a guest! How cool is that? What an amazing way to be able to get the word about early detection out. I'm so happy to be able to go on and chat it up, I hope I let them get a word in edge wise. Tom is worried that it's live and they won't have a chance to bleep out all my swearing, kidding people! I don't swear in front of the kids so I will pretend they are there. Honestly, this is what I want to do, just get the word out. The more early detection and mammograms and breast cancer info is heard, the more people are inclined to get off their asses and get checked! So, please tune in to channel 9 at 10am and send me some non- swearing, shirt wearing vibes! Now, what shoes should I wear??

No comments:

Post a Comment